The information below is intended to inform you of the placement, use and administration of the cookies used by our website. In this way your privacy will be protected.
If you want to find out more information and can not be found below, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please read the following information carefully.
This website uses its own cookies and third parties to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of everyone.
In what we call "web 2.0", "cookies" play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of multiple services the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
- Customize certain settings such as the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, the storage of options for different products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and the storage of these options) the flexibility of the "shopping cart"
- Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective and more accessible to users.
- Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience.
WHAT IS A "COOKIE"?
A "Cookie Internet" (also known as "cookie browser" or "HTTP cookie" or simply "cookie") is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed through a web browser's browser request (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user's hard drive). A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or the value of the cookie. Furthermore, the duration of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver. Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used, and in most cases do not personally identify Internet users.
THERE ARE 2 BIG CATEGORIES OF COOKIES:
- Session cookies - they are temporarily stored in the web browser's cookie folder to save them until the user exits the web site or closes the browser window (for example, when logging / deleting on a webmail account or on social networks).
- Persistent cookies - These are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the cookie's default life). Persistent cookies include those placed on a website other than the one the user is currently visiting - known as 'third party cookies' - which can be used anonymously to memorize the interests of a user, so that advertising is delivered as relevant as possible to users.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COOKIES?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web-server (website). If a browser accesses that web-server again, it can read the already stored information and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable user services: ex - online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts, or relevant advertising.
WHAT IS A COOKIE'S LIFE?
Cookies are managed by web servers. The life of a cookie may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for one session (session cookies) and are no longer retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused whenever the user returns to that site ('cookie- permanent '). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time through browser settings.
WHAT ARE COOKIES THROUGH THERES?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided through third parties / suppliers (eg news box, video or advertisement). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of that website. Third-party vendors must also comply with the applicable law and the site's privacy policies.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED AND ACCESSED THROUGH THE COOKIES?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The Webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that enhances Internet browsing experience (eg, setting the language of a site, keeping a user logged in to your webmail account, online banking security, keeping your products in the shopping cart).
WHY COOKIES ARE IMPORTANT FOR INTERNET?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable. Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising - just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
WHY WE USED COOKIES?
Cookies do not contain information that identifies you personally, but can be linked to the personal information we love about you. The cookies used on the site include cookies strictly required for access and browsing, cookies that track the use of the website that remind you of your choices, and cookies that offer targeted content or advertisements.
We use the information obtained from cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognize your computer when you visit our website
- To watch while browsing the website and allowing the use of any ecommerce facilities
- To improve the experience you have on the website
- To analyze the use of the website
- To manage the website
- To customize the website for you, according to your interests and needs
SECURITY AND PROBLEMS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they can not be executed or can auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about user preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures. In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
OTHER COOKIE-RELATED SECURITY ASPECTS
Since identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what issues can create cookies. In order to transmit constant information in both ways between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted.
Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network). Other cookie-based attacks involve bad cookie settings on the servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to prevent browsers from sending information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information for the purpose of unauthorized access to certain sites.
Soon we will launch a special technical module to allow you not to be monitored by the cookie just by clicking. However, you can also block cookies from your browser settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Block all cookies
- Firefox: Tools - Options - Privacy - Debifeazi Accept cookies from sites
- Google Chrome: Options - Under the Hoor - Privacy - Content Settings - Cookies
- Safari: Preferences - Privacy - Block cookies
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of your website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your personal computer.
- Internet Explorer: fisierele cookie trebuie sterse manual
- Firefox: poti sterge fisierele cookie din Clear Private Data, bifand Cookie
- Google Chrome: Options - Under the Hoor - Privacy - Content Settings - Cookies
- Safari: Preferences - Privacy - Remove all website data
Obviously, this will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
For any question please contact us.
LAST UPDATE: 25.02.2019
© All rights reserved and protected by copyright GDPR:ON and S.C. Global Cyber Vision S.R.L.-D in order to law 8/1996
Extraction, reuse, reproduction and any other unauthorized use are strictly forbidden.